Teeth Whitening in Chicago IL 60646
Yes, you can have a smile dazzling enough to compete with anyone in Hollywood! And it’s actually quite simple—just one appointment with our dentist is all it takes to make your pearly whites even whiter.
As we age, it is natural for teeth to lose their brilliance over time. Add the consumption of coffee, tea and other stain-causing elements to the mix, and your teeth might look rather yellow. Teeth whitening in Chicago is one easy way to restore your teeth’s youthful luster.
Teeth whitening is the process of using a bleaching agent to remove stains from the surface of the teeth. Here’s what you can expect during the procedure:
- First, Dr. Raffi K. Leblebijian cleans your teeth to ensure that the whitening solution works more effectively.
- Next, the dentist places a protective covering, typically a gel or mouth guard, over the gums.
- The bleaching solution is painted on. The solution is primarily composed of hydrogen peroxide, which serves as the main bleaching agent.
- The solution is left on the teeth for approximately 15 minutes.
Some benefits of teeth whitening include:
- A dramatic difference: You can choose how bright you want your new smile to be.
- Convenience: The simple procedure in-office takes just one office visit. You can also receive a personal whitening kit to use at home.
- Improved confidence: You’ll be smiling so much that your friends will ask you how they can have some of your cheerfulness!
- Better health: Once you see how gorgeous your teeth are, you’ll want to take better care of them to keep them that way.
- Long lasting results: Once whitened, the effects can last months, sometimes even years!
If you’re considering receiving teeth whitening, please contact us today for your initial consultation.